Rigth of withdrawal
- If you are a Consumer in accordance with the law, you have the right to withdraw from the product without reason within 14 days.
- To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact SIA Industar in writing and notify you of your decision to withdraw from this Agreement.
- You can use the opt-out form found here.
- To comply with the opt-out deadline, you only need to receive notification from SIA Industar of receipt of your application.
- SIA Industar will inform the User of receipt of the returned item.
- If you cancel the contract, SIA Industar will pay all payments received by you from SIA Industar, except for shipping costs. SIA Industar may refuse refunds until the item has been returned or until you have provided proof that you have returned the item.
- The right of withdrawal shall not apply to contracts for goods which are no longer collapsible and to goods ordered individually.
- The User shall pay for the possible loss of value of the goods while the item was at the User's disposal.
- The cost of returning the item is borne by the user. The product must be delivered to the registered office of SIA Industar.
- An electronic return form is available in www.industar.lv. All fields with the "*" symbol are necessary.
- The product must be free of any signs of wear or wear.
- The product must be packaged as it was at the time of purchase.
- If the customer is a legal entity, they do not have a 14-day right of withdrawal.