1. The Contracting Parties shall be SIA Industar and the Customer under the following terms and conditions.
3. These terms and conditions apply to orders placed after January 1, 2020.
4. Use the following terms in these Terms and Conditions:
4.1. Disability - Conditions that make permanent or temporary use of the Web Store impossible.
4.2.Personal Data - User's personal data.
4.3. Consumer - a natural person who owns one or more goods or services obtained commercially.
4.4. Shopping Cart - items ordered by the user and their number.
4.6. Copyright - Protects the copyright of the author.
4.7. SIA Industar is included in the Latvian Register of Enterprises under the number: 42403047134.
4.8. Online Shop - a site owned by SIA Industar and available at www.industar.lv.
4.9. Regular customer - A user who has a regular customer status on the site.
4.10. Goods - Products that can be purchased at the online store.
4.11. Service - Services provided by SIA Industar to the user.
4.12. User - a natural or legal person using an online store.
4.13. Order - Customer's request to the distributor to provide one or more products. In most cases, the order involves a contractual relationship.
5. Technical conditions necessary for proper use of the online store:
5.1 Internet access.
5.2 A properly configured web browser Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or Opera 7.x or Firefox 1.x, Chrome.
5.3 Screen resolution at least 1024x768.
6. Using software that affects browser functionality can affect the proper functioning of an online store. To get the full functionality of an online store, you need to have software that is disabled that could affect the functionality of the online store.
7. Using an online store may depend on installing additional software.
8. The Service Execution Agreement is entered into during the use of the Online Store.
9. You can visit the online store anonymously.
10. In order to place an order for goods, the user must enter the necessary data for the execution of the order.
12. The product information provided by Industar Ltd is merely an invitation to enter into a contract.
13. All prices are in EUR and include value added tax.
14. When ordering the goods, the customer submits an offer to conclude a purchase agreement.
15. Order confirmation does not yet imply acceptance by the seller of the contract. It only confirms receipt of the order.
16. To place an order correctly and completely:
16.1. Choose the type and quantity of goods and click the "buy" button.
16.2. Fill out the order form. Provide the personal information required by "*"
16.3. Choose the method of communication for delivery (by phone or email). We process your order within 1-2 business days.
16.4. Fill in additional information if you would like to specify something when processing your order.
16.6. You can check the "Remember my data on this device" button.
16.7. Click the "Buy" button.
17. At the time of ordering, the user may change their choice or cancel the purchase process.
18. By clicking on the "Buy" button, the user confirms the personal data.
19. When a user clicks the "Buy" button on an order, information about the order is automatically emailed with the order form.
20. All prices quoted do not include packing and shipping costs at time of order.
21. Delivery within and outside Latvia will be assured by separate cost calculation and collection, subject to prior agreement with the customer. Shipping costs can be listed on the total order invoice. We process your order within 1-2 business days.
22. Prices are updated daily and may be changed daily.
23. Before completing the order process, the user will have access to information about his order (value of the item, number of items, payment method).
TYPES OF PAYMENT
24. Bank transfer. You can pay for your purchase by paying your electronic invoice which you will receive on your e mail. When paying your invoice, provide the invoice number.
RETURN OF GOODS
25. If you are a consumer under the law, you have the right to withdraw from the product within 14 days without reason.
26. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact SIA Industar in writing and notify you of your decision to withdraw from this Agreement.
27. You can use the opt-out form at www.industar.com.
28. To comply with the opt-out deadline, you only need to receive notification from SIA Industar of receipt of your application.
29. SIA Industar will inform the User of receipt of the returned item.
30. If you cancel the contract, SIA Industar will pay all payments received by you from SIA Industar, except for shipping costs. SIA Industar may refuse refunds until the item has been returned or until you have provided proof that you have returned the item.
31. The right of withdrawal shall not apply to contracts for goods which are no longer collapsible and those which are individually ordered.
32. The User shall pay for the possible loss of value of the goods while the item was at the User's disposal.
33. The cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the user. The product must be delivered to the registered office of SIA Industar.
34. The electronic return form is available on the website of SIA Industar. The user must fill in all fields with the "*" symbol.
35. The product shall be free of any signs of wear or deterioration.
36. The product must be packaged in the state in which it was originally purchased.
37. If the customer is an entrepreneur, he does not have a 14-day right of withdrawal.
38. Industar Ltd. warrants the manufacturer's full warranty.
39. The warranty is provided by the manufacturer and is a voluntary service provided by the manufacturer. Warranty period varies. The warranty claim must be made within this period.
40. The warranty terms shall be specified by the manufacturer.
41. The Customer's claims against SIA Industar in the event of defects shall be governed by the law. Warranty period is 2 years for individuals, 1 year for legal entities.
42. The manufacturer's warranty does not impose any statutory customer warranty requirements.
43. If you would like to request a guarantee, please send the completed guarantee application form to [email protected] or to the registered address of SIA Industar, A. Upisa Street 49, Rezekne, LV-4601.
44. When requesting a warranty, the User must submit a purchase document.
45. The warranty application is reviewed by SIA Industar for up to 30 days, performing all necessary actions for the assessment and elimination of defects in the product. If it takes a longer time to repair the product warranty, the customer is informed separately. 46. Withdrawal from the Purchase Contract is not possible if SIA Industar immediately replaces the product or removes the defect. It is up to the customer to decide whether to replace the product or to repair the defect. If this is not possible or the costs are too high, SIA Industar returns the money.
47. The customer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract if the defect in the goods is not material.
48. In case of warranty, send the goods to the following address: SIA Industar, 49 A. Upisa Street, Rezekne, LV-4601.
49. The cost of return shall be borne by the consumer.
50. In the case of a guarantee, use the guarantee application form.
51. SIA Industar undertakes to ensure the correct and smooth operation of the Internet Shop. In case of failure, the negative consequences are reduced as quickly as possible.
52. With regard to planned downtime, users are informed several hours in advance through the website.
53. SIA Industar is the personal data administrator at the time of order.
54. Contact SIA Industar by mail: SIA Industar, 49 A. Upisa Street, Rezekne, LV-4601 and e-mail: [email protected].
55. The legal basis for the processing of the Customer's personal data is the Purchase Agreement.
56. Personal data shall be processed solely for the purposes of the contract of sale.
57. The provision of personal data is optional, but without it, it is impossible to conclude and enforce the contract.
58. The Customer's personal information will not be stored longer than necessary.
59. Customer personal data may be transferred to the following persons: SIA Industar, suppliers.
60. Customer personal information may be transferred to subcontractors (processing companies) such as accounting, legal and IT companies, marketing agencies, carriers, merchants directly handling parcels, as well as operators and payment insurers.
61. SIA Industar does not intend to transfer customer personal data to a third country or international organizations.
62. The Customer shall have the right to request, rectify, transmit and access its own data submitted to SIA Industar.
63. With regard to the processing of personal data of SIA Industar's personal customers, the customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
64. Industar Ltd. can make automatic decisions based on the customer's personal data.
65. The Customer shall have the right to submit a complaint.
66. Complaints may be submitted using the contact information on www.industar.lv by e-mail to [email protected] or in writing to SIA Industar, 49 Upīša Street, Rezekne, LV-4601.
67. SIA Industar is obliged to investigate any complaint.
68. Each request must contain the following information: name, address, e-mail address, justification of the claim.
69. All complaints must be dealt with within 14 working days of receipt, but particularly complex within 30 working days at the latest.
70. The complaint must be lodged within 14 days of the event.
71. Standard delivery time is 3-5 business days if the ordered item is available in stock. Shipping cost may vary depending on product dimensions. For non-standard gauge and goods over 30kg, shipping cost is calculated as per pallet. Delivery of goods is ensured up to the 1st floor. Shipping costs are shown under "Shipping". Prices are subject to change without notice.
72. The law applicable to the contract between the user and SIA Industar concerning services from SIA Industar to the terms and conditions set forth herein shall be the law of the Republic of Latvia.
73. SIA Industar will notify you of any changes to the Terms of Service by contacting you by email.
74. Should any of these General Terms be invalid, the remainder of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. Instead of ineffective provisions, the relevant legislation applies.